Dazzling Dew Drop

Dining room view eml

A Great Trysting Place

This morning I was absolutely amazed at what I saw…I pass this mornings thoughts and pictures on to you.black eyed susans LT eml

Last day of August 2019. It’s still dark when step out on the screen porch. My place to think, pray, meditate, read, dream and watch for all forms of wildlife.Dew Drop early Morning cp3 eml

In all the hundreds of Flowers outside the porch, I saw only one with 3 dew drops on it’s petals. I grabbed the camera.

The thought has crossed my mind often that each of us has no more significance in the universe than a dew drop. I ask God again about my significance. He answers in powerful ways sometimes…Look carefully. What do you think? Coincidence?

Dew Drop GF Photo

Do you see it? A full Flower in the dew drop.  An early light hand held shot 1/25 second.

Could it be that We are supposed to reflect His Glory in all things? Who I am and who I am becoming? How easy would it be to miss what God is trying to show us while we are too busy asking the “why” questions like a self centered two year old?

The angle must be perfect to see a perfect full flower image in this dew drop. Do you suppose God is perfectly able to see and know me perfectly? Do you suppose he could enhance our lives so others can see a bit more than Photoshop can a picture?

Dew Drop cp4

I lightened and enlarged it. Guess what God does with those who trust and wait on Him? Yes, way more than little ole me with a semi-decent camera  and beginners Photoshop. Yet we can see a hundred flowers and the skyline in a dew drop hanging on a petal but for a moment in time.

Psalm 39:5
You, indeed, have made my days as handbreadths, and my lifetime as nothing before You. Truly each man at his best exists as but a breath. Selah (means pause and think about it).

Your comments and insights are greatly appreciated!

I must confess that 4 other bloggers aided in a roundabout way for me to spend some early morning time on the screen porch with the Lord, his word and a cup of coffee. Please take the time to check them out…from wildlife to thinking deeply and having time to meet with the Lord.

Thanks to G.W.  https://collinsgw.com/2019/08/31/light-flows/ Think deeply here. You got me going G.W.

https://mitchteemley.com/2019/08/30/bears-2/      Wildlife watch…I see bears from the screen porch…and a host of other things. Thanks Mitch

https://therecoveringlegalist.com/2019/08/31/simple-preacher-2/   Umm not so simple Anthony.

https://my-journey-online.com/2019/08/31/all-that-is/   We were both on the porch this morning…good thoughts

Advertisements

This entry was posted in abundant life, Build Faith, communion with God, devotional, devotional thoughts, discipline, dreamer, eternal, Faith, Gary Fultz, Gary Fultz Blog, God in Nature, intentional, Know God, knowing God, Nature, Nature and Inner Peace, outdoor scenery, outdoor spiritual truths, perspective, picture truths, purpose in life, quality of life, spiritual concepts, Spiritual Perspective, Uncategorized, walk with God. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Dazzling Dew Drop

1. hawk2017 says:

Beautiful share. Ty:)

2. mitchteemley says:

Reminds me of the famous line from Blake’s “Auguries of Innocence”:
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour.

3. G.W. 😉 says:

I’m in awe of God’s handiwork as well as your interpretations, Gary, my friend.
    I so wish I could still get outdoors and afield with a camera viewing into His creation. Thank you so much for providing such splendid artistic representation of His daily miracles.

4. David's Blog says:

Wow Gary, that dew drop reflection is just amazing. Just goes to show (in a way) we are to reflect His image (the big picture) by our own life (the little picture).

Heard these powerful words several years back & never forgot them as they relate to your post. Maybe they will resonate with you:

False ministry is me using God to change people’s opinion of ME.

True ministry is God using me to change people’s opinion of HIM.

Be blessed friend!

5. doubledacres says:

Wow! Magnificent my friend.

6. Gary Fultz says:

Thanks Double D. I sure enjoy those moments on many levels.

7. Sonrisa says:

Wow Gary I am grateful you have shared this. God is amazing. A beautiful porch to seek God’s presence.

8. Gary Fultz says:

I had to Share this…It’s bigger than me. A wow moment. As for the screen porch we were blessed with one in front and one in the back. I highly recommend a screen porch for getting alone with God and also for sending the (grand) kids out to play even if it’s raining. My wife and I have dates out there as we are 24/7 care givers for our Severely handicapped daughter and don’t get out together.

9. Steeny Lou says:

Beautiful, meaningful post. And I am amazed at the clarity you got at 1/25 handheld. I would be blurring below 1/50 without a tripod.

10. Gary Fultz says:

Trust me Steeny, I am amazed as well. As I get older I shake more. I think I had my elbow on my knee somehow and “Just Happened” to get one of two shots fairly stable. I usually need a tripod below 1/125. I am wondering now how many dew drops have amazing scenery. It’s like their own special momentary DNA one can photograph…a stretch but my mind shoots here and there…strong coffee this morning.

11. Kenneth A Ronning says:

Very thoughtful, great camera work!

12. Gary Fultz says:

Thanks Ken. There are a whole lot of spiritual applications on this one..

13. Ron Bouchard says:

Awesome reflections, both in words and photos!
    Ron

14. Gary Fultz says:

Thanks Ron. Only God could stick a universe in a Dew Drop. Makes me see how He could scribe millions of names on the nail prints in his hands. what an eye opener moment. Fun. You get some credit asking me to write , write, write!

15. Sue Love says:

Wonderful photography! And, beautiful illustration and allegory. Yes, most certainly we are to reflect his glory in all things. Amen! And, yes, we are clay in the potter’s hands much like that photo was in your hands, and He is molding us who are moldable, and who are willing, into his image, his likeness. And, he gets all the glory for the work he is doing in our lives, too – all for his praise!

16. Gary Fultz says:

Thanks Sue. Another photographer who saw the photo exclaimed “wow, this makes me think of all the things we just don’t see but they are there” Someday I think God will show us all the details down to the unseen with our eyes. For now reflecting His Glory is a great thing, however we do it..

17. Wonderful shot of the drop. Excellent application. Very soothing for my Sunday morning. Thank you. God’s grip -Alan

18. nickyab says:

Good morning, wow, what an amazing photo! and I love your reflection too!