Do Something Different

Mirror Image 2eml

When you find yourself out of step with the universe, do something different.

When you focus on your failures more than your successes, do something different

When your failures seem to be lead to more fails, do something different

When…Don’t try sky diving!!! do something different

It is the first day of t shirt weather (it’s over 40 degrees!! yea!) so I’m doing some reading with coffee on the screen porch contemplating how do the three of me selfie. Morning t shirt weather cp

Advertisements

This entry was posted in accomplishment, adventure, dreamer, Gary Fultz Blog, Humor, perspective, Planning, selfie, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Do Something Different

1. Wally Fry says:

Love that porch

2. Bill Sweeney says:

Amen, Gary. I, too, love your porch.

Liked by 1 person

3. alimw2013 says:

Great advice! And what neat pictures!

Liked by 1 person

4. Sue Love says:

What drew my attention was not the porch, but the sheet music and the keyboard. What do you write? Do you have any of it published?

Liked by 1 person

• Gary Fultz says:

Well Sue I can’t read music. I play by ear. I have written many a song (I write the words down) but the music is in my head. I have paid people to write the music down so someone else can play the music. My sheet music is for reading the guitar chords which I adopt on the keyboard…kind of. Nothing is published but I guess I should as some musicians have used some of my music. maybe I’ll post a couple simple recordings on my blog and see what response there is.

Liked by 1 person

• Sue Love says:

That would be nice. Let me know when you do. I can read and write music, but I can only play well enough to plunk out tunes. My mom could play by ear. That was never my gift. So I use computer generated instruments which aren’t all that good, but it is what I have so I am thankful for that. My voice is shot, though. Not sure why. Old age I guess. So not sure I am going to be writing more songs, but we shall see what God has in store.

Liked by 1 person

• Gary Fultz says:

Sue, The only time I posted some playing was a link from another blog to play the remake while reading the blog…an idea outside the box a bit. https://garydweb.wordpress.com/2019/02/16/simplicity-of-legacy/

Liked by 1 person

5. Good read! I need that keyboard!!! Nice.

Liked by 1 person