Images: One Frosty Morning

Imagine for a moment that we have no ability to know or understand the concept of beauty. What the eye sees other than a field, trees, leaves, landscape, sunrise colors and frost on the bush is not attached to any compartment in our brain labeled “Beauty”. The emotion of a moment is never lost; it’s just not there. We would never know.Frosty View ed eml

I’m sorry but I can’t do it. I can’t imagine what is not because of what I know and experience on a daily basis. Beauty is everywhere, should one care to have beauty in their life.

I got up this morning, looked out the window, grabbed my camera and ran into our attached, but heated garage in my PJ’s and moccasins. A quick look at the temperature outside confirmed my suspicions that it was zero degrees F and I would freeze fast. A parka, hat and ice fishing pants were handy so I was able to last 10 minutes before my fingers couldn’t function anymore. I captured a few images within a few yards of the house and enjoyed breath taking beauty that could never be captured in whole. I’m sorry that I can only show you some slices of from this amature photographer.  You can click on a picture and go to the slide show feature. I hope you enjoy them.  Which is your favorite?

Imagine for a moment that we have no ability to know or understand the concept of God.

I’m sorry but I can’t do it. I can’t imagine what is not because of what I know and experience on a daily basis. Like beauty I have a life-time experiencing an interactive walk with God. He is! God shows himself in so many slices, should one care to have God in their life.

I can however imagine eternity with God if only in small slices of what I see, hear, feel and experience here (without the pain). I cannot however imagine an eternity without God. I cannot even go there. No one should.

The words to the captives in ancient Babylon are as true for us as to them as recorded by Jeremiah “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:13)

Advertisements

This entry was posted in abundant life, adventure, Build Faith, Know God, Nature, nature pictures, outdoor adventure, outdoor scenery, perspective, picture truths, relationship with God, spiritual adventure, Spiritual Perspective, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Images: One Frosty Morning

1. doubledacres says:

Absolutely stunning! Love it. Nice work with the pics and writing. Thanks for sharing.

2. Kenneth A Ronning says:

Nice pictures along with your description of God in creation and beauty. Ever thought about about putting a book together of all your photos along with words?

• Gary Fultz says:

Thanks Ken. I have thought about a book but I’m not quite ready for the undertaking and maybe not as confident that it would sell enough to pay for the book costs.

3. Your photography is simply amazing! I definitely think you should publish a book of your photography! 🙂

• Gary Fultz says:

Thanks Lynn, very kind words. I have been researching what direction (if any) this fun hobby should move toward.

• Hobby? So much more than that! Your photography is definitely professional quality! And I love the thoughts that you expressed in this post. It all works together so wonderfully well! God bless you as you seek His direction in this!

• Gary Fultz says:

Thanks you so much Lynn. You are a great encourager! I am seeking Gods direction in all of this. A “thousand puzzle pieces of life” seem to be in the way. That sounds like a blog I have thought of writing….Keep up the good work on your posts, they are great!

4. Beverley says:

Very beautiful pictures. You managed to capture the scenery so realistic. The heavens and earth truly declare the glory of God.

5. gaillovesgod says:

Th awe of our Lord is compelling.
    As for the pics… they are all so awesome, but I am torn between
    #4 (the brown leaves on the snow) and the last one (pine cones)
    OK… definitely the leaves… because it’s so usual to have such full brown leaves in snow… especially an abundance of full brown leaves… and loaded with snow yet not falling apart! ❤
    Great photography!

6. Gary Fultz says:

Thanks gail, I like the l;eaves as well. Our God has a great and wonderful imagination.